Manager Hospice Nursing
9894 E 121st Street
Fishers, IN 46038
8am - 5pm
Join our community Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
It means getting involved in the communities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
The Manager Hospice Nursing will:
- Assure communication and compliance with federal, state, local regulations and laws accreditation standards and agency policy and procedures for each discipline.
- Demonstrate confidentiality related to patient, employee, and agency issues. Informs supervisor immediately of any risk, compliance, or liability issues.
- Demonstrates accountability for patient outcome measurements within the agency established goals, the team and individual clinicians.
- Assure the development, implementation, and updates to the individualized plan of care assigned staff supervised by the individual.
- Assure through the coordination and supervision that the clinical staff coordinate and provide high quality, cost effective services to patients and demonstrates appropriate utilization to promote quality patient outcomes.
- Provide oversight to assure appropriate staffing, assignments of patients, and patient coverage through the monitoring and coordination of employee schedules, caseloads, productivity and overtime.
- Assure that the services provided to patients meets the satisfaction goals established by the agency through the HHCAHPS data.
- Demonstrate continued growth in leadership through participation in agency/network leadership seminars or workshops as evidenced by the implementation of ideas/strategies for team growth or improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing OR Masters in Physical Therapy OR Masters in Occupational Therapy
- Licensed by the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency as a Registered Nurse OR Physical Therapist OR Occupational Therapist
- 2 or more years of experience in nursing/therapy
- 1 or more years of experience in Home Care
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to use patient care skills to provide an exceptional experience.
- Participates in agency and community programs as requested to promote professional growth and understanding of Home Care/Hospice.
- Critical thinking
- Strong communication skills – ability to adapt communication style to meet individual needs
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above their own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.