Manager, Data Architecture
Indianapolis, IN 46256
8:00am - 5:00pm
Why work for Community Health Network?
- Latest Technology: Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems
- Career Growth: as well as opportunities for Tuition reimbursement
- Work-life Balance and Volunteer Opportunities
- Responsible for implementing the Community Health Network Enterprise Data Governance Strategy
- Oversight of the Business Intelligence Architecture team
- Synthesize business needs across the network for customer data into data improvement initiatives and ensure output is in line with data governance requirement
- Manage a portfolio of data governance initiatives
- Support the organizational change efforts required to adopt data governance standards
- Provide support to the Data Governance Council and will facilitate the resolution of data issues across the network.
- Bachelor degree required
- 5 to 7 years of experience in:
- Data governance
- Development and support in data analytics
- Data metric standardization processes,
- Managing data sets in production or data warehouse
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above their own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.