Manager Cardiovascular Services
3500 South LaFountain Street
Kokomo, IN 46902
The Manager of Cardiovascular Services in located in Kokomo, IN.
The Manager of Cardiovascular Services:
- Oversees and directs the daily operational functions of the region’s inpatient and outpatient cardiac testing and vascular testing program, Cath Lab, EP, Short Stay, Infusion, and Cardiopulmonary Rehab
- Ensures that services maintain desired or expected accreditations
- Manages daily operations
- Provides adequate coverage in all areas through coordination of work schedules, patient schedules and physician schedules
- Develops and updates policies and procedures ensuring that staff operates within established guidelines
- Ensures quality services are provided, and resolves patient and/or physician concerns
- Tracks statistical information regarding volume, employee productivity, and prepares requested statistical reports on a regular monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Conducts employee performance management, to include managing up, appreciation, documented coaching / counseling, corrective actions and work improvement plans in accordance with policies and established procedures
Minimum four year (4) years clinical experience in Cardiovascular Services and a minimum of two (2) years of prior leadership experience in a healthcare setting.
Associates of Science in Nursing required.
Bachelor's of Nursing required within 5 years of assuming role.
Master's degree strongly preferred.
Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency required.
Certification required in relevant specialty or Nursing Administration within three years of assuming the role.
- Analyzes situations accurately and employs critical thinking to result in effective action.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with patients/families, physicians, department staff, peers, region and network leaders and public.
- Organizes work and delegation to effectively achieve goals and objectives.
- Employs appropriate critical thinking and judgment in developing, interpreting and implementing departmental policies and procedures.
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above their own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.