Managed Care Pharmacy Specialist
6626 East 75th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our application development team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Pharmacy Specialist, Managed Care, will be responsible for supporting the Pharmacy Managed Care Team and maintaining the Community Health Network Pharmacy Benefit Program. The incumbent will work in conjunction with the pharmacist to promote targeted pharmacy programs and overall prescribing efficiency to help manage the Pharmacy Benefit spend and trends.
Your exceptional skills
- Rudimentary knowledge of pharmacotherapy
- Ability to comprehend complex business arrangement and benefits plans used in daily decision making
- Efficient in using Microsoft word, excel, and other data analysis tools
- Ability to provide innovative ideas and methods for providing needed care in alternative settings
- Ability to read, understand and discuss complex medical documentation
Your exceptional qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred
- LPN, Pharmacy Technician, Medical Assistant, Active Technician, or professional certification preferred
- Minimum of two years in health care setting – i.e. pharmacy, provider office, etc.
- Minimum of one year in health insurance, healthcare and/or managed care arena preferred
- Ability to pull reports and analyze data
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.