1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
The Intern - Maintenance position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana at Community East.
- Train and learn to perform the duties of a Maintenance Tech
- Will learn to troubleshoot and repairs a broad variety of hospital equipment and systems
- Will learn to operate, repair and perform preventive maintenance on a variety of hospital equipment and systems.
- Maintain an environment of care, which provides a safe and functional treatment facility for patients, visitors, physicians and staff.
- Learn to ensure all critical. Life safety and equipment systems are maintained to efficient operational readiness.
- Participates in department in-service training sessions
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ongoing progression in an approved education program related to maintenance profession or acceptance in an approved education program within 3 months of employment.
Student, Internship, Extern
Ranked among the
nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is
Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional
healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health
pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes.
Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.