Licensed Practical Nurse Residential (LPN) - Lutherwood East Side (PRN)
The Residential Licensed Practical Nurse position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana, more specifically, at the Lutherwood facility on the East side.
The Residential Licensed Practical Nurse demonstrates performance consistent with the professional standards of practice, care and performance, and the Nurse Practice Act.
- Psychiatric or pediatric experience with children and adolescents preferred
Graduate of a recognized accredited school of practical nursing, or Graduate from a non-accredited school of practical nursing with three years related professional nursing experience.
Must be able to complete a two week orientation from 8:00am-5:00pm
- Valid Licensed Practical Nurse License in the State of Indiana
- Current CPR certification
- Working knowledge of psychotropic medication
- Exercise judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to forge mutually respectful partnership with persons and families served to help clients gain skills and confidence
- Ability to work with non-clinical staff
- Ability to maintain appropriate boundaries and set limits when working with residents
- Ability to recognize and effectively respond to cultural differences of residents
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.