Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or New Grad RN - Family Med Care Fishers
Fishers, IN 46037
and or new grad RN position is located in Fishers, Indiana.
- Performs direct and indirect patient care under the supervision of the Registered Nurse and collaborates with the RN on the plan of care
- Direct patient care can include assisting with medication administration and phlebotomy
- Indirect care can include order transcription, documentation, and reinforcement of patient and family education
Licensed Practical Nurse experience required, OR new grad RN with less than one year of RN experience.
Graduate of an ACEN or CCNE accredited nursing program, or three years related professional nursing experience.
Current and valid license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Indiana.
- Demonstrated ability in taking patient vitals, performing injection/immunization procedures, charting and documentation, exam room preparation, infectious waste handling, knowledge of sterile techniques, routine lab procedures and collection.
- Oral communication skills needed to develop patient rapport, discuss orders with patients and patient's family, pharmacies, message taking and communicate effectively with patients regarding the course of their care.
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.