Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Indianapolis, IN 46256
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position is located in Indianapolis, IN at Northpoint Pediatrics
- Perform direct and indirect patient care.
- Direct patient care can include rooming patients, obtain vitals, administer injections, assist physician with procedures.
- Indirect patient care includes order transcriptions, referrals and documentation.
- LPN experience required
- Experience in Pediatrics preferred
- Graduate of a recognized accredited school of practical nursing, or Graduate from a non-accredited school of practical nursing with three years related professional nursing experience.
- Valid Indiana LPN license
Seeking a professional candidate with good communication skills as well as clinical skills
Must be able to work well in a fast paced environment and be able to adapt and learn quickly
Must LOVE kids
Able to work in a team focused workplace
Monday – 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday and Thursday 7:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday – 7:00am - 5:00pm
Friday – 8:00am - 4:00pm
Rotate weekend clinics
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.