License Pratcial Nurse (LPN)
Indianapolis, IN 46256
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana at Dawes Fretzin Dermatology Group
- Performs direct and indirect patient care under the supervision of the Registered Nurse and collaborates with the RN on the plan of care
- Room patients and manage an efficient flow of provider’s caseload
- Obtain vitals, specimen collection
- Prepare and administer injections under the supervision of an RN
- Assist with procedures
- Indirect care can include order transcription and documentation
- Licensed Practical Nurse experience required.
- Graduate of a recognized accredited school of practical nursing, or Graduate from a non-accredited school of practical nursing with three years related professional nursing experience.
- Valid Indiana LPN license.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team skills
- Compassionate and caring
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.