Lead Mammography Technologist
1440 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
Schedule: M-F 8:30am to 5pm
The Lead Mammography Technologist position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana at the Imaging Center South.
The Lead Mammography Technologist performs duties associated with the daily function of the Mammography department.
3 years of experience in mammography
High School Diploma or GED
Required: Current license as a Radiologic Technologist by the State of Indiana. Current ARRT(M) registry
- Exceptional communication and technical skills
- Takes initiative
- Team player
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision or assistance from other Technologists
- Equipment Issues- Service, PM’s
- Staff Schedules- Call-Ins, PTO, Ensuring Coverage
- Mammo Schedules- Add-ons, finding dx imaging spots, blocking
- Training- Orientation Coordinator
- Patient Complaints/Issues
- Assist Staff with any Imaging Issues (deleting images, moving acc#, etc…)
- Liaison between Radiologist and Technologists
- Ensuring Rooms are Cleaned and Well-Stocked
- Annual Competencies
- Quality Checking of Images
- Provide Feedback for Staff Reviews
- Discuss Disciplinary actions with Staff and Leadership
- Daily Quality Checks on Cleaning Logs, etc…
- Positive Relationships within Dept. and Other Depts.
- Assist with Revision of Departmental Policies and Procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Mammographer, Mammography, ARRT, Mammo
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.