Lead Maintenance Technician
6626 East 75th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46250
On Call every 7th week
The Lead Maintenance Technician position is based out of Indianapolis, Indiana at 6626 E. 75th Street.
- Position is part of a team responsible for maintaining an environment of care which provides a safe, functional, and clean facility for patients, visitors, and staff
- Ensures all critical, life safety, and equipment systems are maintained to ensure their most efficient operational readiness
5 years of healthcare or commercial property maintenance experience.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Maintenance related technical school graduate or five (5) years on the job training
- Certification in refrigerant recovery (preferred, but not required)
- Indiana Driver's License
Demonstrated skills in one of the following areas and some working knowledge of the remaining required:
- HVAC equipment
- Electrical and power distribution
- Construction methods
- Mechanical maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and writing diagrams
- Working knowledge of maintenance principles, theories, and operations
- Knowledge of basic hand and power tools
- Good oral and written communication, including reading and writing skills a high school graduate level
- Ability to work with peers in a team situation
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: "Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being." We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago. Our organization's values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.