Lead Maintenance Technician
1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
Some Evening, Night and Weekend Work as shared coverage.
The Lead Maintenance Technician position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana at Community East.
- Position is part of a team responsible for maintaining a hospital environment of care which provides a safe, functional, and clean treatment facility for patients, visitors, and staff
- Ensures all critical, life safety, and equipment systems are maintained to ensure their most efficient operational readiness
5 years of hospital maintenance experience.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Maintenance related technical school graduate or five (5) years on the job training
Certification in one of the following or other technical required licensing:
- Boiler operation
- Refrigerant recovery technician
- Back-flow prevention testing
Demonstrated skills in one of the following areas and some working knowledge of the remaining required:
- HVAC equipment
- Stream generation systems
- Electrical and power distribution
- Refrigeration equipment
- Construction methods
- Mechanical maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and writing diagrams
- Working knowledge of maintenance principles, theories, and operations
- Knowledge of basic hand and power tools
- Good oral and written communication, including reading and writing skills a high school graduate level
- Ability to work with peers in a team situation
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: "Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being." We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago. Our organization's values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.