Lead Lift Transport Partner
7150 Clearvista Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46256
The Lead Lift Transport Partner is located at Community Hospital North
- The Lead Lift Transport Partner is responsible for answering the phones in a professional and courteous manner
- Under the direction of the transportation supervisor, receives written and verbal request from ancillary department for transportation service
- Initiates transports when indicated
General office experience helpful; experience working in a healthcare facility preferred
High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to communicate well and effectively with patients and personnel
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills
The Lead Lift and Transport Partner will serve in a dispatcher capacity.
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.