IT Finance Manager
Indianapolis, IN 46256
8:00am - 5:00pm
Join our community
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
It means getting involved in the communities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
The IT Finance Manager is responsible for a wide variety of business and financial functions related to the successful operation of the Information Technology Department as this position frequently communicates with all business entities of Community Health Network.
This position also:
- Drives personal development by using a combination of feedback, reflection and humility to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses
- Provides Financial Analysis of existing and proposed programs, prepare ROI calculations for capital projects, and own other financial projects as assigned
- Understands business strategies, challenges, and the IT landscape
- Plans and coordinates accounting and reporting and directly supervises personnel involved in those functions
- Maintains our budget database and ensures reports are produced for our internal and external customers
- Maintains all of our vendor and external customer contracts
- Develops and manages the overall IT operating and capital budget
- Supports the team in the preparation and distribution of periodic financial statements and performance metrics for various IT departments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in an accounting or financial management position
- ServiceNow experience is a plus
- Listen and respond with empathy
- Decision making
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to collaborate and build effective relationships
- Demonstrate business value by aligning financial data with IT services
- Ability to independently manage time and priorities
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above their own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.