Interventional Rad Tech - Cath Lab
8075 N Shadeland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Join our community!
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
- It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
- It means getting involved in the cities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
- It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
- And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
The Interventional Technologist position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana at our Community Heart and Vascular Hospital in the Cath Lab.
- The Interventional Radiology Technologist will perform diagnostic angiographic procedures and completing complex vascular and non-vascular interventional procedures exams on inpatient, outpatient and emergency department
- Reviews and gauges developed x-rays and CAT scans, explaining procedures and results to patients
High School Diploma or GED required
Required: Current ARRT (R) and current license as a Radiologic Technologist by the State of Indiana Preferred: ARRT(VI)
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently, under time constraints
- Exhibits outstanding customer service skills
The Interventional Radiology Technologist must be available for on call procedures.
Keywords IR Tech, Rad Tech, Imaging, procedural
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.