Interventional Rad Tech
3500 South LaFountain Street
Kokomo, IN 46902
The Interventional Technologist position is located in Kokomo, Indiana.
- The Interventional Radiology Technologist will perform diagnostic angiographic procedures and completing complex vascular and non-vascular interventional procedures exams on inpatient, outpatient and emergency department
- Reviews and gauges developed x-rays and CAT scans, explaining procedures and results to patients
Experience in Interventional Radiology strongly preferred.
Associate's Degree in Radiology.
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and Indiana State Department of Health certification.
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently, under time constraints
- Exhibits outstanding customer service skills
The Interventional Radiology Technologist must be available for on call procedures.
Keywords IR Tech, Rad Tech, Imaging
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.