Internal Auditor Coding
8 am to 5 pm
Join our community
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
- It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology
- It means getting involved in the communities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives
- It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients
Where you fit in
As part of our professional business support team, you are deeply committed to providing customer-centered care and outstanding service delivered with respect. Your expertise in coding, billing and medical record documentation, determining audit scope, developing plans, evaluation and analysis will facilitate best possible outcomes while enhancing operational efficiency for Community.
Your exceptional skills and qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate Degree preferred
- Minimum of three years of healthcare physician coding related experience (i.e., billing, coding, medical record documentation)
- Requires knowledge of the various coding/billing systems utilized in healthcare (i.e., ICD-9/ICD-10, CPT-4, HCPCS) as well as documentation and regulatory requirements for coding & billing healthcare services
- Must be certified through AAPC (i.e., CCP or CEMC) and/or AHIMA (i.e., CCS-P).
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our clients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
Every day at Community, you’ll have access to the latest technology and cutting-edge research to keep you on the forefront of your field. You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
We respect your life outside of Community. Competitive compensation, 401k benefits and flexible work-life balance are integral to each and every one of our career offerings. Our Serve 360 initiative also allows you ample volunteer opportunities to give back to your community.
Community ranks among the top 20 integrated healthcare networks in the nation, and the location at which you will be working is an important part of our commitment to excellence.
This position resides at 13050 Parkside Drive | Suite 120 | Fishers, IN 46038
Apply today for immediate consideration.