7351 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis, IN 46256
The Interface Analyst position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
This position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Epic Bridges Interfaces and InterSystems Ensemble interface engine. This includes implementation, configuration, coordination, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, monitoring and support documentation of interfaces between various hospital applications. It is extremely important to the enterprise that the interface engine offer the highest reliability and performance possible. The Interface Analyst is challenged in keeping this system up-to-date, operational and available at all times. This position will work very closely with other IS staff and customers to develop and maintain a complex and state-of-the-art infrastructure that is rapidly changing to support the Enterprise’s growth and dependability on digital technologies.
- A technical background with working knowledge of Ensemble, Epic Bridges, Unix, and HL7 is required
- Experience with Epic, other interface engines and working in a healthcare environment is desired
- Requires a minimal of 5-7 years successfully supporting an Enterprise scale environment and must be knowledgeable at the expert level of current technologies and hardware capabilities of a large scale enterprise environment
Bachelor degree in computer science or related field preferred or 5 to 7 years of related work experience
- Ability to plan and control large scale enterprise systems and relating projects
- Ability to understand and clearly relate to other members of the organization
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain good, long lasting customer relationships
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.