Instrument Technician Cert
1402 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
- Responsible for the decontamination and processing of instrumentation.
- Responsible for selecting, checking and assembling quality instruments into specified instrument sets.
2 years experience in a similar position in a health care facility.
Certified Registered Central Service Technician strongly preferred - required within one year of employment.
- Strong written, verbal and nonverbal interpersonal and professional communication skills are required.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task.
- Able to take direction well but also be self-directed and motivated.
- Requires a high degree of responsibility and responsiveness.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.