Indianapolis, IN 46250
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Health Information Management team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The HIM Technician will be prepping medical records, scanning, indexing, analysis, assisting with transcription processing, release of information, data entry, chart retrieval and abstraction into the electronic medical record system.
Your exceptional skills
• Knowledge of electronic medical records
• General computer proficiency
• Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
Your exceptional qualifications
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
• One year of health information management experience preferred
• Must be willing to travel to various Community Health Network sites
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.