Food Service Partner
7150 Clearvista Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46256
The Food Service Worker position is located at Community Hospital North in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- The Food Service Worker performs a variety of duties related to the preparation and assembly of patient food trays according to patient menu selection and transports trays to various areas
- Performs tasks to maintain the cleanliness/sanitary standards for dishware, carts, and trays for kitchen and retail areas
- Maintains, records, verifies, receives and/or delivers stock in a safe and timely manner
- May handle cash transactions from customers while maintaining cleanliness of cafe and/or dining area
- All areas must maintain a high level of cleanliness/sanitation in compliance with State Board of Health Sanitation Standards
Two years food service experience preferred.
High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
No license required.
ServSafe certification preferred.
- Ability to interact effectively with personnel from other departments, supervisors, peers and customers
- Ability to focus on customer service with both peers and customers to create an exceptional experience
- Ability to present themselves in a neat and clean appearance
- Ability to safely perform work tasks
- Ability to read, write and follow directions
- Ability to work with peers in a team situation
- Ability to use simple math for portion control, use of scales, weighing and counting money based on assigned work area
No testing required.
food service worker, dietary, food service
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.