Family Medicine Faculty
10122 East 10th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46229
This physician will join Community Physician Network, an employed physician group of over 600 physicians in Indianapolis, IN and Community Health Network Family Residency Program.
Community Physician Network is seeking Family Medicine physicians for an exciting opportunity to join the Community Hospital East Family Medicine Residency faculty. Ideal candidates will be team-oriented, highly accountable, have a strong interest in teaching, and be board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Candidates with experience in education are highly preferred.
• Opportunity to educate and advise Family Medicine residents in an ACGME accredited residency program, with over a 40 year history, ten residents per class
• Part-time clinical practice
• Ability to participate in inpatient medicine rounding with residents as well as obstetric deliveries and newborn rounding (preferred but not required)
• Shared call schedule
• Patient-centered Medical Home practice models
• Innovative, nationally-recognized longitudinal curriculum
• Underserved track offered in partnership with Jane Pauley Community Health Center
• Faculty development opportunities
• Strong, experienced faculty team
• Electronic Medical Record access at all outpatient and hospital sites
• Market competitive salary and excellent benefits package
Facility & Network Highlights
• Community Hospital East undergoing redevelopment with an addition of a new tower set to be complete in 2018
• Physician-driven organization that promotes physician leadership
• Multi-disciplinary physician group of approximately 600 physicians
• One of the largest primary care networks in the state
• Consistently ranked in the top 40 integrated health networks in the U.S.
• Community Health Network has achieved a Top 15 ranking among large employers in Indiana for the last five years
• Community Health Network named 2015 Healthiest 100 Workplaces award winner by Healthiest Employers
Licensure & Certifications
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
• Licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago. Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
Indianapolis is the capital of Indiana and the 14th largest city in the U.S. The ten-county metropolitan area is home to over 1.5 million residents. Known as the "Crossroads of America," Indianapolis is well-connected to the nation by interstate highways leading in nearly every direction. More than half of the nation's population lives within a day's drive of Indianapolis. Indianapolis International Airport is one of the most convenient airports in the nation and just 15 minutes from downtown. Indianapolis is consistently ranked nationally among best places to live. Housing costs are among the lowest of all major metropolitan areas, while household income is among the highest. Not only is the cost of living index less than the national average, so is the unemployment rate.
For more information, contact:
Brandt Petty, Network Physician Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-1290 | Email: BPetty@ecommunity.com