Executive Practice Director
9669 E 146th St
Noblesville, IN 46060
The Executive Practice Director position is located on the north side of Indianapolis, IN.
Under the direction of the Physician(s) and Account Management Team, manages the daily operations of the physician office (often eight or more Physicians/providers at three or more locations), manages the office staff and creates an environment that fosters patient and employee satisfaction, ensures maximum financial performance and aids the providers and staff in achieving quality outcomes for the patients.
Five or more years of previous experience managing a physician office of at least four or more providers.
Bachelor’s degree, or related experience in physician practice management. Master’s degree preferred.
- Must have the ability to handle crucial conversations with employees, patients, patients’ families, and other internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated written communication skills necessary for documentation of policies and procedures, employee performance, charting and other documentation needs of the practice.
- Demonstrated ability in handling confidential information as it relates to physicians, employees, patients, and external customer groups.
- Ability to work with and lead work groups in a team situation and create a positive work environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of patients served.
- Must have a working knowledge and understanding of monthly operational financial reports and monthly financial statements.
- Demonstrate a functional and technical understanding of applicable scheduling and billing software, Intranet and Internet usage
Peds, Pediatrics, Executive, Director, ED
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above their own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.