Epic Analyst - Rev Cycle
Indianapolis, IN 46256
8:00am - 5:00pm
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our IT, Epic support team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Epic Analyst – Revenue Cycle will be responsible for planning, system analysis, application building, testing, maintenance and support. You will act as a champion for documentation, build and testing standards. You will work with departments/end users to ensure that the teams collaborate to meet the Network’s strategic and business needs.
Your exceptional skills
- Must pass all exams and projects to acquire certification within 4 months of start date
- Strong networking, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong teamwork skills, focused on developing high-performing teams
- Listening actively, responding with empathy, and acting with compassion
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate degree in Information Technology or a healthcare field is preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of Information Technology and/or healthcare experience required
- Epic HB or PB certifications a plus
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.