Epic Analyst - Cadence/Prelude/SER
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Why work for Community Health Network?
- Latest Technology: Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems
- Career Growth: as well as opportunities for tuition reimbursement
- Work-life balance and volunteer opportunities
- Work in Epic Cadence and Prelude applications
- Provide support to other EMR teams and Community Health Network end users
- Responsible for identifying, researching, testing and implementing enhancement and optimization workflows/build.
- Continually monitor incident tickets for application team and incident ticket response and resolution.
- Performs in-depth workflow analysis, data collection, report details and other technical issues associated with Epic software.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. High School diploma and equivalent work experience required.
- 1 or more years of experience in IT (information technology).
- 1 or more years of experience in healthcare a plus.
- Epic certification in Cadence and/or Prelude preferred
- SER experience preferred.
- Certification in Epic application(s) required within 4 months of being hired into this role.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.