END / EEG Technologist Registered
7150 Clearvista Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Monday - Friday
Also included in on-call rotation
Join our community!
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
- It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
- It means getting involved in the cities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
- It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
- And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
The END Technologist position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Maintains the day-to-day operation of the Laboratory by demonstrating quality performance in all tests completed. This includes EEG's, Evoked Response (BAER's, VER's, SSER's), video monitoring, and testing performed during surgical procedures.
- Prepares the patient for testing, administers the test, completes the history and recording for interpretation, completes paperwork for charging of procedures, and maintains equipment and supplies.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a hospital setting or private lab preferred.
- NICU experience is a plus!
High School Diploma or GED, Graduate of an accredited EEG program preferred.
Registered or certified in Neuro-Diagnostic Testing, or eligible per ABRET (Neuro-diagnostic Credentialing and Accreditation) EEG Exam Eligibility Requirements.
- Must demonstrate competence performing neuro-diagnostic procedures
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Ability to act in good judgment in decision-making responsibilities
- Must have the ability to work with patients of all ages, ranging from neonates to elderly adults
- Basic knowledge of computers useful
EEG Tech, Evoked Potential, Neurophysiologic Intraoperative Monitoring, Long Term Monitoring, R. EEG T., R. EP T., CNIM, CLTM, END tech, electroneurodiagnostic, electroencephalographic
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.