1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
Call Rotation : Every fifth weekend
Sign on bonus available for experienced techs!
Join our community!
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
- It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
- It means getting involved in the cities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
- It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
- And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
The Echo Technician position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana and will be split between Community Hospital East and Community Hospital South.
- The Echo Technician or Registered Cardiac Sonographer provides ultrasound diagnostic tests for patients.
- Performs 2-D/Doppler/Colorflow ultrasound, as directed by physician.
- Performs transesophageal echo, stress Echos and contrast Echos.
- Schedules patients and explains procedures.
- Positions patients and selects appropriate transducer.
- Maintains equipment.
- Orders and stocks ultrasound supplies.
See Licenses below.
High School Diploma or GED required, associates or bachelors preferred.
Must be registered through ARDMS or CCI. For those without Echo registration
upon entering the job, they must secure Echo registration within 18 months of
entering the job.
- Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy and physiology to pinpoint area of imaging
- Skills in operating ultrasound equipment
- Skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationship with patients and medical staff
- Ability to adapt easily and appropriately apply guidelines and procedures
- Demonstrate teamwork and strong communication skills
Cardiac, diagnostic ultrasound, echocardiography, cardiovascular sonographer, diagnostic cardiology, cardiac ultrasound
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.