Director Quality Behavioral Health
The Director Quality, Behavioral Health position is located in Indianapolis, IN.
The Director of Quality is responsible for coordination and successful execution of all Quality activities which include performance improvement, accreditation and regulatory compliance survey processes, and infection prevention programs. This leader performs other responsibilities as required for the effective, safe, or efficient functioning / operation of the department and organization. The Director collaborates and participates with both hospital and ambulatory leadership and risk management as needed.
This position reports to the Network Executive Director of Quality and communicates to the VP Quality & Risk, Network CMO, Executive Physicians, Regional / local President, Administrator / Chief Nurse Executive, and other local leaders.
Seven (7) or more years of nursing experience with a minimum of three (3) years of progressive quality management administrative experience in a healthcare setting required. Experience with accreditation and regulatory compliance survey processes preferred.
BSN and Master’s prepared, or level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily acquired through completion of a Master’s degree, preferably in a healthcare-related field. CPHQ certification required within three (3) years of employment.
Currently licensed as an RN by the Health Professions Bureau in Indiana.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply Quality / Performance Improvement philosophy, principles, and technology.
- Ability to demonstrate and provide examples of continuous personal development and improvement in each of the essential functions.
- Understanding of external/internal customers’ needs. e.g., Nursing, regulatory and compliance.
- Cohesive team building skills and effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills required. Critical thinking, conflict resolution and strong organizational skills needed. Systems knowledge; ability to identify and improve organization-wide priorities.
CPHQ, Quality, Nurse Leader
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above our own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.