Director of Nursing, Urgent Care
8177 Clearvista Pkwy
Indianapolis, IN 46256
The Director of Nursing, Urgent Care (MedCheck) position is located in Indianapolis, IN.
The Director supports the clinical and business direction of MedCheck (Urgent Care centers) with an emphasis on clinical outcomes, quality management, and excellence in customer service. This position provides the leadership and direction to develop, recommend and implement programs, policies, procedures and standards. The Director leads seven (7) site managers, and works work collaboratively with the Occupational and Infusion Nurse Director to provide support and leadership for the day-to-day operations, training and governance for all services provided within MedCheck facilities.
Minimum five (5) years of clinical nursing experience with two years of progressive management / leadership experience. Multi-site management experience preferred.
Graduate from accredited Nursing Program. BSN required. Master’s degree preferred. Certification required within three years of accepting position.
Current Indiana Registered Nurse License.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage, lead, and train the staff of assigned areas.
- Demonstrated up-to-date skills in providing patient care (vitals, injections, charting, assisting with procedures etc.) as may be required to mentor.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in relationship development skills and utilization of conflict resolution techniques.
- Ability to lead staff and work with providers and administration in a team environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in organization, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Functional and technical understanding of applicable practice management, scheduling and billing software, Microsoft Office products and other relevant EMR or software applications.
- Demonstrated commitment to a management philosophy that places patients first.
- Demonstrated clinic competence in the provision of urgent care services.
Urgent Care, Nurse Leadership, Director of Nursing
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above their own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.