Decision Support Analyst
7300 Shadeland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46256
8:00am - 5:00pm
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our business analytics team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The role of the Decision Support Analyst is primarily responsible for management of the networks product pricing structures to include the identification, development and maintenance of multiple physician fee schedules, hospital DRG pricing structures, ancillary ASC groupers and demographics of providers to maintain a balance of providers within the Networks products.
Your exceptional skills
- Knowledge of report writing applications
- Familiarity with Microsoft products
- In-depth knowledge of physician fee schedule and hospital pricing structures including Medicare and commercial markets.
- Ability to coordinate, lead, prioritize, and/or manage multiple projects competently
- Problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or related healthcare field required
- 1+ years of experience in in accounting, finance and/or healthcare related field preferred
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.