December 2019 RN - New Grads
100 Monument Circle
Indiana, IN 46204
Congratulations- you are on your way to your new career! Before you take that big step you should ask yourself- are you searching for a place that will give you opportunities for success and recognition for your work? Do you have the desire to become a change agent? Do you have the passion to grow in a team environment and provide exceptional patient care?
If so then you should check out Community Health Network- Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services. With more than 200 sites of care, we are deeply committed to improving health and well-being, and not just through outstanding patient-centered care. We are also dedicated to developing strong relationships and supporting the communities by volunteering through Serve 360.
We understand that our nurse graduates are the future of health care and that is why we are committed to your development and training. Once hired to a department as a newly graduated nurse, you may start your career as a Graduate Intern and then continue as a Registered Nurse, once licensed. Alongside your RN orientation, a Nurse Residency is provided to support the transition into your first formal work role.
There are amazing opportunities in the areas of:
- Medical/Surgical (from general to condition specific)
- Progressive Care (a fast paced environment caring for a diverse patient population)
- ICU (diverse patient setting with continuing education and cross training)
- Emergency (each day is new learning experience)
- Maternity (one of the nation’s largest LDRP maternity programs)
- Operating Room (OR Residency Program and state of the art technology)
- Pediatrics/NICU- (Community North- Level III NICU and Community East and South-Level II NICUs)
- Behavioral Health- the most comprehensive behavioral health system in Indiana
- Graduate of an Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education accredited school of nursing- ASN or BSN
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency or sit for the Indiana Registered Nurse exam within 45 days of hire date
Community Health Network offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career. We are passionate about your development and work-life balance. From paid training opportunities to ample time off, here are just some of the benefits you can expect:
- Competitive compensation
- State of the ART Technology, procedures and cutting edge research
- Outstanding opportunities for career growth, tuition reimbursement, professional credentialing and advancement
- Unwavering support from an award-winning team of health care professionals and clinicians
- Leadership that understands, is passionate and cares about your work-life balance
- 401k Benefits
- PTO (paid-time-off)
Our commitment to recruiting the brightest is one reason we rank among the top 20 integrated healthcare networks in the nation!