7351 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis, IN 46256
The Database Administrator position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the enterprise Oracle Database environment. This includes implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, and resource monitoring and support documentation. It is extremely important to the enterprise that the Oracle Database infrastructure offers the highest reliability and performance possible.
- Requires 5 to 8 years’ experience with complex Oracle Database environments utilizing industry standard best practices.
- PeopleSoft experience preferred
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology or equivalent major
- Work with other team members to troubleshoot Oracle Database and performance issues
- Design, implement and manage optimal backup strategy for all Oracle databases in our environment to ensure point in time recovery of all databases
- Work with other members of the team to ensure all appropriate best practice security measures are in place to protect the integrity of all data
- Work after hours as required to maintain our Oracle systems as well as to resolve any issues
- Create and maintain documentation for all Oracle systems to include disaster recovery documentation
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.