Indianapolis, IN 46256
8:00am - 5:00pm
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Network Data Analytics team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Data Scientist supports and collaborates with a diverse stakeholder base, discovering solutions hidden in large data sets to improve business and clinical outcomes. You will need experience using a variety of data modeling methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations, preferably within the Azure Analytics Platform. A robust statistical skillset that includes predictive modeling, as well as experience with statistical programming languages like SQL, R, and Python is required. The successful candidate will enjoy statistical modeling, data engineering and programming as well as telling a story with data.
Your essential skills
- Experience with IT Systems Development in an Enterprise setting, including experience with development and integration on Microsoft SQL and Oracle databases
- Proficient with 5 or more of the following technologies: ASP, .NET, SQL Server, SSAS, SSRA, SSIS, ADO.NET, XSL, XML, html, Microsoft IIS, ETL experience, Windows and web-application technologies, reporting frameworks, and Healthcare Data experience
- Ability to hypothesize about complex business relationships and develop statistical solutions to address
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques should include: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, test mining, social network analysis, etc.
Your exceptional qualifications
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math preferred
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer technology with 10 years of experience required
- Five (5) + years’ practical experience with ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics. Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis. Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.