1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
Will also be included in holiday and call rotation
Full time, benefited
Join our community!
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
- It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
- It means getting involved in the cities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
- It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
- And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
The CT Tech position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- The CT Tech performs diagnostic CT exams according to physician orders
- Utilizes the Radiology Information System (RIS) and Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) effectively
- Assists with teaching students in the Radiologic Technology School/Program
Two years of Radiology clinical experience preferred.
Graduate of a Joint Review Commission on Education and Radiologic Technology (JCERT) accredited School of Radiologic Technology.
- Current license as a Diagnostic X-Ray Machine Operator by the Indiana Department of Health
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) (R) registry
- CPR certified
- ARRT (CT) preferred, required within one year of hire
- Exceptional communication and technical skills
- Takes initiative
- Team player
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision or assistance from other CT Techs
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients
First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.