1402 East County Line
Indianapolis, IN 46227
24 hours per week, benefited
The CT Tech position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- The CT Tech performs diagnostic CT exams according to physician orders
- Utilizes the Radiology Information System (RIS) and Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) effectively
- Assists with teaching students in the Radiologic Technology School/Program
Two years of Radiology clinical experience preferred.
Graduate of a Joint Review Commission on Education and Radiologic Technology (JCERT) accredited School of Radiologic Technology.
- Current license as a Diagnostic X-Ray Machine Operator by the Indiana Department of Health
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) (R) registry
- CPR certified
- ARRT (CT) preferred
- Exceptional communication and technical skills
- Takes initiative
- Team player
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision or assistance from other CT Techs
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients
First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.