Indianapolis, IN 46256
The Community Paramedic position is located at Community Hospital North.
- The Community Paramedic functions in a coaching model assisting the patient in management of health condition(s)
- Travel to patient homes to provide education to patients and family members
- Provide community resources for patient/family related to social determine needs
One (1) year of experience working as a Paramedic or EMT.
High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Current Paramedic licensure to practice as a Paramedic in the State of Indiana
- Must hold current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life
- Must possess and maintain a valid Indiana driver's license and insurance
- Customer relations skills
- Medical terminology
- Basic pharmacological knowledge
- Computer skills
EMT-P, paramedic, EMT, medic,
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.