Clinical Pharmacist - Inpatient
1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
50% clinical services in ED/other units (1:00-9:00 PM, 7:30-3:30 PM respectively)
50% distribution services (6:45-2:45 PM, 9:30-5:30 PM, 1:30-9:30 PM)
Weekend and Holiday eligible.
Community Hospital East
For the remainder of 2019, experienced caregivers will receive up to 24 hours of front-loaded paid time off, upon hire. Ask your Community Health Network recruiter for details and qualifications.
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Pharmacy team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community
Where you fit in
As part of our pharmacy team, your inpatient functions will include patient education, management of medical staff approved protocols, and participation in multi-disciplinary rounds. Your distribution pharmacy responsibilities will include order review, order entry, admixing IV's and preparing unit dose medications for nursing, code blue participation, and competency in core clinical functions. Your expertise in your field will allow you to advance the patient plan of care to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Your exceptional skills
- Your experience working in pharmacy, knowledge of treatment modalities and dedication to patient care are your most vital skills as a Clinical Pharmacist
- Your dedication to patient care and expertise in pharmacy will arm you with the skills necessary to thrive in a highly skilled unit.
- You are able to communicate tactfully and effectively with patients, staff, physicians and visitors.
- You are able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served in his/her area
Your exceptional qualifications
- You have earned an Bachelor’s Degree or PharmD from an accredited pharmacy program
- Indiana Pharmacist License
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation/Basic Life Support (CPR/BLS)
- You have successfully completed one (1) year of residency in Emergency Room (ER) or Intensive Care Unit (ICU) or two (2) years of equivalent hospital pharmacy experience, preferred
Your life at Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.