3500 South LaFountain Street
Kokomo, IN 46902
8:00am - 4:30pm
Join Our Community!
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity for a Clinical Coordinator at our Community Howard Regional location in Kokomo. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Clinical Coordinator provides clinical leadership and coordination for performance improvement iniatives related to safety, quality, and experience to align with the goals of the organization. The Clinical Coordinator has a strong working relationship with both Regional and Network teams including but not limited to safety/quality teams, office of patient experience, regional Medical Director, Inpatient Nursing leadership teams, etc. Responsibilities include planning, coordinating, implementing, maintaining, and evaluating processes that ensure the promotion of safe, cost effective, quality patient care across the continuum. Provides data-driven guidance to physicians and leadership with regard to changes and process enhancements likely to drive excellence in outcome-based performance. This position may also facilitate, evaluate and maintain adherence to the certification standards of accrediting bodies (i.e. the Joint Commission, CMS, etc.).
Your exceptional skills
- Mastery in interdisciplinary and interpersonal skills
- Proven clinical and leadership skills especially with physicians, interdisciplinary groups, and teams
- Demonstrates ability in preparing and presenting data
- Demonstrates ability to lead and manage projects
- Demonstrates ability to use the philosophy and tools of performance excellence and innovation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Your exceptional qualifications
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) required; Masters education preferred
- Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred
- Three (3) years of clinical nursing experience
- Current RN licensure in the state of Indiana
Your life with
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.