Client Support Technician
Client Support Technician position is located in Indianapolis, IN
Provides direct resident care providing a safe and therapeutic environment through daily assessments, treatment plan implementation with the provision of individual and group instruction of activities of daily living skills.
- High School Diploma or GED : High school diploma or GED equivalent (Required)
- Ability to analyze data involving many variables to make decisions in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, staff, and physicians.
- Ability to effectively use interpersonal skills
- Ability to use patient care skills to provide an exceptional experience
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle according to CHI policy
- Must be able to assist clients with daily living skills as needed, participate in daily activities and then perform household duties as needed
- Participate in aggressive behavior management appropriate to the population served.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing