Indianapolis, IN 46256
8am to 5pm
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our OP Charge Capture Team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then consider this career with Community.
Your exceptional skills
As a Charge Analyst, you will be responsible for reviewing orders and clinical documentation to capture all applicable revenue based on the Network charge policy and criteria.
The Charge Analyst will also be responsible for communicating with all clinical staff and leadership to prevent and/or correct documentation deficiencies for their department.
Your exceptional qualifications
- Three (3) years of experience with medical record review, coding, and/or billing
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs preferred
- Clinical background strongly preferred - basic knowledge of drugs (therapeutic infusions vs hydration infusions, conscious sedation meds, ect), understanding of nursing services (bedside procedures, blood administration, bladder scans/irrigations, ect), and ability to read with understanding nursing/MD documentation.
- Technical certification, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in health related field is required
- Current and valid licensure to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the State of Indiana OR Certified Coding Certificate through AAPC, OR RHIT/RHIA certification through AHIMA is required.
Charge Analyst, Revenue Cycle Analyst, Medical Records, Coding, LPN, CPC, RHIT
Your life with Community
Your work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow personally as well as professionally your career with the aid of scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.