Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - Part Time
7150 Clearvista Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46256
This CRNA will join an employed group of over 1,000 providers within Community Physician Network. This employed CRNA will join our CRNA team members to provide obstetrical anesthesia at Community Hospitals in Indianapolis, IN.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as an OB CRNA is required
- Proficiency in epidural, spinal and general anesthesia, & post-operative pain management.
- Flexible scheduling of 12, and 24 hour shifts
- In-house OB Call
- Consistent and consecutive employment or training history
- Opportunity to practice independently among the employed OB Anesthesia CRNA team members
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills are essential
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Licensure & Certification
Educational background consistent with requirements for licensure and certification within the state of Indiana.
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago. Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana is also consistently ranked one of the top 5 provider friendly states.
For more information, contact:
Anna Eifrid, Network Provider Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-1282 | Email: AEifrid@ecommunity.com