Case Management Coordinator
7150 Clearvista Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available in our Ryan White Services Team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Resource Coordinator is responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation, coordination, monitoring, and evaluation of services and resources to ensure quality patient outcomes and appropriate utilization of health care and social services and resources. They would support the navigation team to provide seamless care delivery and management of the complex social needs of the oncology patient and their family.
Your exceptional qualifications
- 1 year of experience in a position requiring training and case management preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, or related field
- Current License b State of IN as a Bachelors or Masters prepared Social Worker (BSW or LSW) or licensure within 6 months of employment if not currently licensed
Your exceptional skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team building skills
- Ability to function independently and interdependently as a member of a network team
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible in work schedules and coverage at any site
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong abilities in decision-making
- Exhibits openness to change and willingness to try new approaches to problem solving
- Can establish rapport with a wide variety of people
- Ability to demonstrate, and provide examples of, continuous personal development and improvement in each of the essential functions listed in the section below
- Ability to use Word, Excel, other computer programs as needed
- Experience in working closely with physicians, especially with partnerships or program development
- Knowledge of, and experience in the work of network
- Must possess and demonstrate relationship and communication skills consistent with network PRIIDE values and Standards of Behavior
- Demonstrates a general knowledge of care for all populations as it related to continuously improving the quality of care
- Demonstrates knowledge of specific criteria as it relates to appropriate levels of care for all age groups
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.