Cardiovascular Technician - Community Hospital South
1402 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
The Cardiovascular Technician position is located at the Community Hospital South.
- Assist the Physician or Nurse Practitioner in all aspects of the performance of diagnostic cardiac testing
Some medical/clinical training and/or experience in a medical/clinical office preferred. Must take and pass a basic rhythm and skills assessment test.
Preferred Graduate of Exercise Specialist program resulting in a degree or GED/HS Diploma with one year experience as a Cardiovascular Technician.
Must participate in BLS within 90 days and ACLS within 6 months of employment as a CVT or as soon after 6 months as class is offered at CHN. Must become Certified Cardiographic Technician (CCT) within twelve months after employment as a CVT.
- Knowledge of cardiac anatomy and physiology.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other staff, patients, and physicians.
- Ability to adapt and apply guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Aptitude toward the team philosophy.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Basic computer skills.
40 hours/week; benefited position
Keywords: Cardiovascular, Cardio, Cardiovascular Tech
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.