Cardiac Monitor Technician - Community Heart & Vascular Hospital
8075 N Shadeland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46250
This Cardiac Monitor Technician will be located in Indianapolis, IN at Community Heart & Vascular Hospital.
A Cardiac Monitor Technician performs cardiac monitoring and rhythm interpretation, documents and communicates pertinent patient information to the appropriate person.
- 2 years of experience as EMT/Cardiac Tech preferred
- Proficiency in identifying cardiac dysrhythmias
- High School diploma or GED required
- Previous healthcare experience required
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate orally and in written format, perform basic math calculations including use of decimals
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Work with minimal supervision
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with interdisciplinary staff
- Must successfully complete CHN EKG course within 6 months of employment
Ranked among the nation's most
integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's
leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where
and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's
offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.