Cardiac Monitor Tech
1515 N. Madison Ave.
Anderson, IN 46011
Under the supervision of the designated Director of Nursing or Clinical Manager and the direction of the registered nurse in accordance with nursing department policies and procedures, performs cardiac monitoring and rhythm interpretation. Communicates effectively and efficiently with interdisciplinary team.
This position is located in Anderson.
- Records EKG measurements on EKG strip.
- Records EKG interpretations on EKG strip.
- Accurately keeps record of patients on telemetry monitor.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate in written format and orally.
- Must be able to interact with interdisciplinary staff.
- Perform basic mathematical calculations including use of decimals.
High school graduate or GED equivalent required.