1629 Medical Arts Blvd
Anderson, IN 46011
This position is located at Community Hospital Anderson Cancer Center.
Coordinates the Cancer Registry operations and cancer program activities to abide by the American College of Surgeons, Commission on Cancer standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology. CTR for COC approved program to perform abstracting.
- Familiarity with organization and function of all departments.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Active member of the National Cancer Registrars Association and the Indiana’s Cancer Registrars Association.
Prefer Associates Degree with at least one semester of anatomy and physiology.
Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) preferred
- Analytical ability necessary to evaluate data contained in medical records.
- Visual acuity necessary to continually scan medical records and resource documents, and decipher handwriting, etc.
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago.
Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.