Business Process Analyst
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Monday - Friday
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our business analytics team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Business Process Analyst will ensure that business processes and supporting systems continue to meet business project stakeholder’s needs. You will be the key liaison between Clinical, Operational, IT and Analytics staff that implements business process management technology – based solutions and the line of business staff that performs the process work. You will drive the creation of process models and work with others to provide the supporting process ecosystem and implementations.
Your exceptional skills
- Knowledge of and ability to apply quality/performance improvement philosophy, principles and technology.
- Ability to analyze complex data sets, utilizing clinical criteria resulting from database queries, in order to identify patterns and trends.
- Self-directed, strong self-awareness and is confident in addressing difficult discussions
- Oriented to detail, takes initiative
- Proficient in computerized databases, spreadsheets and other software programs
- Possess knowledge of Quality Improvement functions
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of healthcare experience required. Minimum of five years of business process analyst, or two years of clinical experience required.
- Hands-on experience with process modeling, analysis and simulation tools.
- Experience working on projects using a variety of process redesign methods (such as business process re-engineering, value chain analysis, lean Six Sigma or total quality management).
- Track record of working on projects that delivered different types of business outcomes: revenue growth and customer satisfaction, for example, not just process efficiency or cost reduction.
- Business domain experience in the process areas being supported preferred.
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.