Behavioral Hlth Therapist Lic
Kokomo, IN 46902
The Community Based Therapist – Licensed position is located in Kokomo, Indiana.
Facilitates, monitors, and provides comprehensive mental health/chemical dependency case management and therapy services (including but not limited to assessment, individual, family and group therapy, crisis intervention, and treatment planning) to addicted and/or severely mentally ill adults or seriously emotionally disturbed children and their families.
Two years of experience providing mental health treatment preferred.
Master's Degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health related field.
- Valid Indiana license (Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist) by Health Professions Bureau required.
- Must possess current Indiana Driver's license and proof of current auto insurance; must possess a driving record that adheres to Community Health Network policy.
- Ability to function independently
- Problem solving abilities/good judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills including flexibility, persistence, and patience
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Assessment and treatment competencies specific to population in being served
- Driving record must adhere to Community Health Network standards
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to cognitively analyze and reason to perform therapeutic counseling
- Auditory skills to hear reporting by clients of their problems
Behavioral health, intervention, crisis intervention
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.