Behavioral Health Therapist - School Based
9669 E 146th St
Noblesville, IN 46060
Why work for Community Health Network?
- Sign on bonus for qualified Therapists
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work/life balance
- Free ongoing training, supervision & support
- Free CEUs
- Outstanding opportunities for career growth
- Will provide individual and family therapy, alongside of case management and skills training.
- Build trusting rapport with clients, their families and school system
- Apply knowledge of early childhood development theories and best practices
- Educate families and school staff on early impact trauma and developmental delays
- Two (2) + years of experience in providing mental health treatment
- One (1) + year of experience engaging children and families within framework of cultural competency
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health field
- License eligible as a LCSW, LMHC or LMFT by the Indiana Health Professions Bureau
- Must possess current Indiana Driver's license and proof of current auto insurance; must possess a driving record that adheres to Community Health Network policy
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.