Behavioral Health Therapist Licensed - School Based
Why work for Community Health Network?
- Up to $2,500 sign on bonus for qualified Therapists
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work/life balance
- Free ongoing training, supervision & support
- Free CEUs
- Outstanding opportunities for career growth
- Work with seriously emotionally disturbed children and/or adolescence and their families.
- Conduct assessments
- Write treatment plans
- Provide individual and group therapy
- Two (2) + years of experience in providing mental health treatment
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health field
- Valid Indiana license as an LCSW, LMHC or LMFT by the Indiana Health Professions Bureau
- Must possess current Indiana Driver's license and proof of current auto insurance; must possess a driving record that adheres to Community Health Network policy
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.